Freitag, 29. August 2014

Vienna's Butterfly House

So in my last post I shared lovely Jugendstil places in Vienna with you, now I have to share the beautiful butterflies that are housed in the butterfly house in the Burggarten right in the center of Vienna and just hundred meters or so from the Museumsquartier. The entrance fee is 6 Euros for adults.

The butterflies are in a hothouse which looks just like a small jungle and also feels like that inside, so don't wear you winter clothing during your visit. It reminded me a lot of the Palmengarten here in Frankfurt, alas, we don't have any butterflies there yet, what a shame.

Okay, so I don't know anything about butterflies, so I can't tell you what these pretty little insects are called, so just enjoy the pictures and if you know the names of any of them, please feel free to leave a comment down below. 

It was really stunning to go around the rather small but lovely decorated place and behold all the different butterflies. I had to go around the house twice, as I couldn't get enough of admiring these little creatures. Enough said, enjoy the pics.








So, yeah, definitely worth a visit.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...